Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Thursday, 3 August 2017

BW Bandy: Evasive Maneuvers






Years ago before Al Gore invented the internet, I decided that when I was rich and famous and could retire to publish my memoirs - it would be a book entitled 'Canadian Road Pizza' and would have scenic pics of the Canadian countryside with the odd, entertaining road kill thrown in for a joke.

And of course, Fat Al Gore came along to eff it all up and bums like BW stole my idea and put it in a blog and anybody can see the best the country has to offer - for free!

My retirement plans went up in flames. What will I do now for income in my elder years? Follow bums like WL and Jack around and picking up empty booze bottles for refund? Selling my body as a cheeseburger whore? It's not looking good, is it.

Gawddamn Al Gore.

2 comments:

  1. My sentiments exactly. I'm thinking that Thailand has a lot to offer. The cost of living is right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things must be great in the US! Here in Canada, PAKISTAN is starting to look good...

      ;)

      Delete