Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Rolled Over 100,00 Today


Holy friggin' mackaral! It's a real boot to the head to see a number like that and try and wrap your head around it. Not bad for a chit house blog run by a hare lipped retard, huh? I've been at this a little over a year now and don't expect much of it. Looking at my blog is like vivisecting my character. Sometimes I'm a BSer, a prankster, or a chit head depending on what side of the bed I wake up on. I suppose I should focus on something like either humour or politics or something else, but my attention span is right up there with a gold fish so I guess a mix of everything is the best I'm gonna do.

It's my first day back at work for 2017 and I dunno how to start off.  Some bloggers have decided to set sail into 2017 on a ship of sanctimony and empty virtue signalling. Others are meeting the new year with cold hearted pragmatism that is so desperately needed in these times of uncontrolled spending, deficits and seas of red ink.

Looks like I have started the new year off with a spam link fest! 2017 is going to be a very hard year for a lot of us.

May God grant us the dignity that comes from working hard and paying our own way.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how yours does, but well over a third of my viewers are there for less than five seconds! - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busted.

      I am paying BW $3.00/day to log in and out all day long.

      Between him and the Russian hackers I shoul surpass your count in a month or two! :)

      Delete
  2. Damn, Glen; your list "Sometimes I'm a ..." is awfully short!

    I'm still trying to wrap my head around you using "humour" and "politics" in the same sentence. That only leads me to try to wrap my head around trying to NOT use "humour" and "politics" in the same sentence.

    Hell; my spellchecker's still trying to figure out how the second "u" ended up in "humour." Pointing to a map has no effect on a microchip.

    Hence, I (and my computer) start 2017 chasing my tail... just like last year!

    God bless, and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Pete, and thanks for stopping by.

      For years I tried to convince my school teachers that there is no such thing as Canadian spelling and they got so damned mad, they cracked my knuckles with the yard stick. Those old harridans got their comeuppance though, when their yardsticks became meter sticks and they couldn't measure any more!

      Delete